Monday, April 19, 2010

Keeping the Light in your Third Eye: Feed Your Imagination

Dear Yin Weaver,

Anodea Judith said this about the Brow Chakra and imagination. 
Beauty opens the imagination. And as Albert Einstein has said, “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” We must have imagination if we are to envision a future.
That is why I have been asking all my fans to notice something beautiful everyday.  Many of you responded, and here's a composite list of your reflections...

Children participating in story time! And making pictures of blossoming trees!
Redwoods ferns & wild iris
 my 14 month old son kissing the tomato plants good-morning
The sun
spirit
Sunlight!
An unexpected note from someone telling me that my two sons are fantastic!
Every plant and tree that seems to have bloomed at onece.
The redbud blooming right outside my office window
My Grandchildren playing in the sunshine!
A beautiful azalea bush in my backyard.
The sunrise on my morning walk
The tulips, daffodils and hyacinths in bloom.
The sun in the sky.
My cats lazily sunning themselves in the rays falling across the bed!
A blue sky without clouds

One of my favorite Proverbs reads, "without a vision the people perish."  What is your vision today?  If you don't have one, then perhaps you need to open your Third Eye just a little wider.  Watch for beauty.  Let it inspire you.  

Blessings,
Rose 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have been noticing people around me being somehow content, in peace, kind, smiley, appreciative...

    Also walking near downtown Chicago, I noticed a couple new little gardens in people's front yard, where they have, besides flowers, also some herbs, vegetable and newly planted small trees. It made me very happy to see the appreciation to "Mother Earth".

    ReplyDelete