Monday, June 28, 2010

So, did you miss me?

Dear Yin Weaver,


What, I need an excuse? Give me a break. I'm leaving on vacation in ten days. I've got a list of things longer than both my arms to get done before then. I have to write this blog (which is obviously late), and next week's blog. If I want to be super efficient, I have to write two more blogs beyond that to post while I'm gone. Guess what, that's not happening (well, maybe it will; I'm feeling very super-over-achieve-y). I also have to write my Constant Contact newsletter for August. I have to resend my Summer Special email. I have to write a flower essence article on Chrysanthemum. That's a lot of have-to's, all of which have to be done by July 7th.

But here's the bottom line. After a bit of reflection, I realized last Friday I had indeed, as the proverb says, bitten off more than I can chew. So I will be delaying my promised Five Element Series until I return from Europe. I do hope you'll stand on the widow walk, watching for my return.

Meanwhile, I'm going to share with you an article I wrote about Donna Eden.

A Bouquet for Donna


I’ll never forget the first time I met Donna. I was attending a week long conference on Energy Psychology. It was a series of fascinating keynote speakers, a whirlwind of breakout sessions introducing me to a myriad of energy psychology techniques, and evenings full of spoon-bending parties, poolside parties and other special events. By Friday afternoon my mind may have been the healthiest it’s been in a long time, but my body, as they say in the hood, was trashed.


Then Saturday morning came. Donna was giving a post-conference day long class that day. I’d signed up for it on a whim. I had read part of her book, and her approach to energy medicine sounded intriguing to me. But could I stand another grueling day of balancing my energy?


As it turned out...

As it turned out, you read the rest of the article at here

If I don't pull off being super-over-achieve-y, you will see me again the first Friday of August.

Blessings,
Rose

1 comment: